Thursday, April 21, 2011

Living Free Ministry Holds a Healing Explosion

Living Free Ministries is our sister healing ministry in Denver.  I have had the opportunity to mentor the founder, Terri Parzybok, since LFM was launched in March, 2008.  They are a ministry on fire for Jesus and are seeing many people getting healed, as well as learning about Jesus' desire and ability to heal.

Today and tomorrow is one of the most significant points in LFM's life.  Pastor Sandra Kennedy, from Whole Life Ministries, is coming to do a Healing Explosion.  She will be teaching tonight, and then tomorrow night people with all kinds of ailments will come to receive prayer for healing.

One of the guests will be a young man who is paralyzed from the neck down.  One of women who is bringing him is a friend of mine.  She has been working with this young man since his attempted suicide two years ago.  She has taught him about his identity as a beloved child of the King, about the Bible, and the Lord's desire and ability to heal.

My friend believes that the Lord has spoken that her paralyzed friend will be healed.  She is bringing him, along with his Mother, to the Healing Explosion.  What does it do to your heart to envision an 18 year old young man taking his arms to his wheelchair to support him as he stands up?  It makes my heart pound in anticipation.

Jesus said, "The truth is that anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to the Father.  You can ask for anything in my name and I will do it, because the work of the Son brings glory to my Father. Yes, ask anything in my name, and I will do it."  (John 14:12-14)

I am looking forward to hearing the stories of what takes place, aren't you?

No comments: