Sunday, December 28, 2008

Leaving for Thailand

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 26th

We are leaving for Thailand tomorrow! I can't believe it is finally here, we have been dreaming, talking, planning for over a year for this trip. Our daughter, Heather, is spending 9 months going around the world, just a little over halfway done. So, we are meeting her and her friend, Toriann, in Bankok, after our 24 hour trip to join them.

What are my dreams for this trip?

First, for family memories that will be etched in our hearts and minds for the rest of our lives.

For, rest....Bill and I have had a pretty big year, so we'd love some downtime.

To experience a part of the world that is very different than Seattle, WA!

One of my dreams is that God would show us a specific way that we can make a small dent in the sea of human trafficking. I don't know how that can happen, but it is my prayer, that he will be so clear in his direction that we just can't miss the opportunity.

I will let you know what happens.....

No comments: