Monday, July 4, 2011

I am Leavin on a Jet Plane.....

Tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. Bill and I will board a plane for San Francisco.  I am going to spend one month with him during Missio Lux' abide time. 

Bill has made a paramount sacrifice for our family.  He works in San Francisco and has his family in Seattle.  He has a wonderful job in CA and is very happy, but knows that my call to Missio Lux is in Seattle, so we spend our weeks apart and our weekends together when he comes home.


But, not this month!  I am going to share his very tiny apartment and to spend the mornings when he is working writing on the book on Identity.  It's core passage is Romans 8:14-17 where Paul tells us that we are not only beloved adopted children of God but we are also heirs with Christ.

My birthday party last year!
Please pray for Bill and I as we make this journey~

No comments: