Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Kingdom of God Breaks Through This Weekend at Missio Lux

Story is probably the most important medium of our day.

I have some stories to tell about how God is breaking through in Missio Lux. The more that we seem to take our hands off the "control button" and the more that we just posture ourselves into a place of readiness and awareness that because we follow a relational God who created us to be in relationship with him; the more that it seems that he delights in showing up and showing us who he is.

Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to believe that I get to live in this story. I am invited to participate in it and be continually changed by it. I am experiencing relationships in deeper ways than ever before. I am more joyful and less pressured in ministry than I have been in a very long time; if ever.

And, I seem to see things in the Bible that I've never noticed before.

So, I hope that you will take time to read the stories of how God is breaking through in Missio Lux this week. My hope is that as you read, you will get glimpses of how God is breaking through in your story too.

No comments: