Friday, January 22, 2010

Leaving for Colorado Tomorrow

Tomorrow I am leaving for Colorado. I am going to be gone quite awhile because I have three reasons for my trip:

The first is to go to the Covenant Pastor's Midwinter Conference. It is a gift to go and be with others from my denominational family learning, worshipping, and connecting. I have missed the past two so I am looking forward to being present this year.

The second reason I am going to Colorado is that is where I am from and my parents and sister live in Colorado. I am looking forward to spending meaningful connecting time with them. I am also really excited to meet with many intercessors who have prayed for me for many, many years.

The final reason I am going to Colorado is because Missio Lux has a presence in Colorado! We have a sister healing ministry called Living Free Ministries. There are so many people getting freed at Bethel that the house is almost always overflowing with people. Our Sudanese brother and partner, Arok Garang, also lives in Denver.

Arok and I are giving a presentation together at Covenant Village, a retirement home where my parents live. Arok has a powerful story; I can't wait to be with him again as he inspires me in my faith by his faith.

I will keep you posted on my time on Colorado; it's a joy to be able to see Missio Lux go anywhere because all it takes is one heart with a life that is willing to invite others to journey the Jesus Lifestyle with them to know God, love one another and serve the world. I am grateful to be part of it.

No comments: